Chaordic is the light side of agreement. Chaos is the prelude to positive change and it precedes order. Chaordic implies relatedness, and the connection of seemingly random patterns into a system that is holistic. It is constructive. In agreement or group think, everybody is required to see things exactly the same way, and it results in stagnation and lack of creativity. The term chaord was coined to describe a phenomenon seen in nature when the forces of chaos and order merge and self-organize to create systems. The science of cosmology relates a chaordic system to the big bang theory of the creation of the universe.
Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth. -Tom Barrett
Chaos is a friend of mine. -Bob Dylan
Invention, it must be humbly admitted, does not consist in creating out of void, but out of chaos. -Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
Questions to ask:
- Where am I most comfortable with chaos?
- What chaos am I allowing myself to experience?
- What am I doing today/this week to bring effective order to my work?
- How does effortlessness, self-esteem, service, alignment, imaginative and integrity relate to chaordic?
- What does being chaordic feel like energetically? Notice it: experience that feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.