Vitality is the light side of entropy. Vitality means aliveness. It is lights-on systems with a focus on reorganization, expansion and growth for personal, family and business systems. Entropy means loss of aliveness, lights-off systems with a focus on disorganization and degradation. As in nature, an entropic system will have difficulty adapting to changing circumstances. Basically, entropy means we are shrinking, much like our winter seasons where nature shrinks into itself for survival. Then during spring and summer months, vitality returns. In Clarity systems based on vitality will move us into a place where all things are possible.
Few of us have vitality enough to make any of our instincts imperious. -George Bernard Shaw
Questions to ask:
- Where do I feel most vital?
- What lights-on thought or activity supports my vitality?
- Where can increase the feeling of aliveness in my work and life?
- How does excitement, playfulness, recreation, confidence, receptive and passion relate to vitality?
- What does vitality feel like energetically? Notice it: experience that feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.