Visionary is the light side of assumption. Being visionary is seeing a situation from the perspective of the field of all possibility. It is a skill called 360°awareness, which enables you to grasp the over all context of a situation. Assumption implies that you know everything and that people see things the way you see them. This distinction between visionary and assumption is one of the most powerful concepts contained within our Clarity guides. It is the difference between enhancing performance through innovation, inclusion and release of inherent brilliance versus stifly performance through presumed limitations.
“Visionary people face the same problems everyone else faces; but rather than get paralyzed by their problems, visionaries immediately commit themselves to finding a solution.” – Bill Hybels
“The leader has to be practical and a realist; yet must talk the language of the visionary and the idealist.” – Eric Hoffer
Questions to ask yourself:
- What can I do to expand my 360°awareness this week?
- What is the field of all possibilities for the situation I face?
- Where can I enhance my inherent brilliance today?
- How does high noticing, curiosity, innovation, intuitiveness, manifestation and clarity relate to visionary?
- What does being visionary feel like energetically? Notice it: experience that feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.