Values based is the light side of superficiality. Values based organizations have a deeply embedded understanding of what is important to them, and what they are willing to stand for. Superficiality appears on the surface to be value driven, but functions like “empty words” when put to the test; in other words, superficiality is all talk no action. Superficiality lacks the depth to carry organizations through challenging times.
When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier. -Roy E. Disney
Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance. -Brian Tracy
Man is lost and is wandering in a jungle where real values have no meaning. Real values can have meaning to man only when he steps on to the spiritual path, a path where negative emotions have no use. -Sai Baba
Questions to ask:
- What do I stand for – every day? What does my team (family) stand for?
- How effectively am I living my values today?
- Where can I more effectively demonstrate my values today?
- How does trust, courage, safety, creative, accountable, and honesty relate to values based?
- What does values based feel like energetically? Notice it; experience that feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.