Trust is the light side of fear. If you trust yourself to follow clues and guidance, the outcomes result in actions that are grounded and solid (proactive vs. reactive). Making fear-based decisions results in lights-off and drained outcomes.
Trust yourself; you know more than you think you do. -Benjamin Spock
Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. -Golda Meir
Questions to ask:
- What do I trust in myself?
- What can I do to proactively notice and follow guidance clues?
- What clues am I following now?
- How does courage, honesty, safety, creative, accountable, and values based relate to my trusting?
- What does trust feel like energetically? Notice it; experience that feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.