Service is the light side of dictatorial behavior. An attitude of service required focus on a vision bigger than oneself, and acknowledges the contribution of others. Dictatorial behavior is focused on oneself to the exclusion of others.
“Whoever renders service to many puts himself in line for greatness – great wealth, great return, great satisfaction, great reputation, and great joy.” – Jim Rohn
“Service which is rendered without joy helps neither the servant nor the served. But all other pleasures and possessions pale into nothingness before service which is rendered in a spirit of joy.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“You can start right where you stand and apply the habit of going the extra mile by rendering more service and better service than you are now being paid for.” – Napoleon Hill
Questions to ask:
- What is my biggest vision that serves the world?
- What am I doing today / this week to be of service to that vision?
- What can I do to acknowledge the other contributors to this vision?
- How does effortlessness, self-esteem, alignment, chaordic, imaginative and integrity relate to service?
- What does being visionary feel like energetically? Notice it: experience the feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.