Self esteem is the light side of martyrdom. High self esteem affects you positively. Your ability to hold your energy at a consistent level, staying lights-on in the face of challenges, contributes to outcomes that are aligned to your values. Martyrdom is an energetic state that happens when you cannot hold your energy, when you drain yourself for others, and therefore sacrifice your ability to stay on purpose.
Conscience: self-esteem with a halo. -Irving Layton
Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-brake on. -Maxwell Maltz
Questions to ask
- Where in my life and work am I holding my energy consistently?
- What challenges drain my energy? Where do I need to be more aware of my energy drains?
- What sacrifices am I making that may be taking me off my purpose?
- How does effortlessness, self esteem, service, alignment, chaordic, imaginative and integrity relate to self-esteem?
- What does self-esteem feel like energetically? Notice it: experience that feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.