Recreation is the light side of Spoiling the Game. Recreation and having fun creates a desire to participate with fluidity. Spoiling the game comes from a sense of inadequacy and fear. It creates resistance and stifles team performance.
Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning. – Thomas Jefferson
If bread is the first necessity of life, recreation is a close second. – Edward Bellamy
Questions to ask:
- Where do I have the most fun?
- What forms of recreation most enliven me?
- Where can I bring more recreation into my life and work?
- How does excitement, playfulness, confidence, vital, receptive and passion relate to recreation?
- What does recreation feel like energetically? Notice it: experience that feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.