Intuition is the light side of apathy. Intuition is a knowing, a natural response to accessing whole brain thinking. It creates a field of certainty with alertness and flow. Apathy is like operating on auto-pilot, and relying upon programmed systems for guidance. Apathy creates a low energy field of unconsciousness and depression.
Faith is a passionate intuition. -William Wordsworth
The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.-Alan Alda
Intuition will tell the thinking mind where to look next. -Jonas Salk
Questions to ask:
- Where am I most open to my intuition?
- What does my intuition tell me about the situation I face today?
- How can I enhance the use of my intuition on a continued basis?
- How does high noticing, curiosity, visionary, innovation, manifesting and clarity relate to intuitive?
- What does being intuitive feel like energetically? Notice it: experience that feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.