Intention is the light side of ambiguity. Intention is clear and understandable. The result of intentionality is a spirit of trust. Ambiguity is unclear. The result of ambiguity is a lack of trust.
He who climbs a cliff may die on the cliff, so what? Always a risk-taker by nature, now I became one by intent. -Ruth Park
I’m delirious with joy. It proves that if you confront the universe with good intentions in your heart, it will reflect that and reward your intent. Usually. It just doesn’t always do it in the way you expect. -J. Michael Straczynski
It’s like an act of murder; you play with intent to commit something. -Duke Ellington
Questions to ask:
- Is my intention clear and understandable?
- Have I set my intention frequently today?
- Where can I be more intentional?
- How does authenticity, gratitude, acknowledgement, feedback, abundant, and excellent relate to intention?
- What does Intention feel like energetically? Notice it: experience that feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.