Force is the light side of pressure. Force means focused energy directed from an internal source, very much like the light saber used by Luke Skywalker in the movie, Star Wars. In the same movie, Obi-Wan Kenobi’s now famous line, “May the force be with you,” illustrates this distinction very well. He would never have said, “May the pressure be with you.”
One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular. -Tony Robbins
In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. -Albert Schweitzer
Questions to ask:
- What can I do today to direct my inner force toward my vision?
- What lights-on thought or activity supports my internal source?
- Where can my focused internal energy be more effective?
- How does enthusiasm, celebration, modeling, willingness, contributing, and empowering relate to force?
- What does force feel like energetically? Notice it: experience that feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.