Excitement is the light side of exhaustion. Whenever you focus on where you are passionate and excited, you will maintain excitement in your system. Choosing to focus on being excited lessens the chance that you experience exhaustion or chronic fatigue. Do not confuse needing a good night’s sleep, a biological necessity, with exhaustion. Exhaustion is a physiological response to a long term pattern of under-the-line focus.
Dreams get you into the future and add excitement to the present. -Robert Conklin
At the moment you are no longer an observing, reflecting being; you have ceased to be aware of yourself; you exist only in that quiet, steady thrill that is so unlike any excitement that you have ever known. -May Sinclair
Questions to ask:
- Where will my focus this week/today be exciting?
- What passionate desire to I want to focus upon?
- What were the lights-on clues that appeared last week? Focus on those?
- How does playfulness, confidence, recreation, vital, receptive and passion relate to excitement?
- What does excitement feel like energetically? Notice it: experience that feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.