Dedication is the light side of defiance. Dedication is demonstrated by your willingness to commit to and participate fully to a choice. This focus creates forward momentum and aligned actions. Defiance is rigid and creates inertia.
Most of us serve our ideals by fits and starts. The person who makes a success of living is the one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication. -Cecil B. DeMille
If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards. -Paul Bryant
Questions to ask
- What are the choices I’m dedicated to?
- What choice am I willing to fully focus on today?
- What are today’s aligned actions toward that choice?
- How does ruthlessness, coaching, participate fully, collaborative, kind and compassion relate to dedication?
- What does dedication feel like energetically? Notice it: experience that feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.