Curiosity is the light side of resistance. Curiosity as an energetic force explores the field of all possibilities, asks questions, and seeks answers which empower and direct choices. It is a key factor contributing to creativity and flow. Resistance slows the flow pattern and contributes to stagnation.
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness. -Bryant H. McGill
Curiosity is free-wheeling intelligence. -Alistair Cooke
Questions to ask
- Where can I be more curious?
- What can I do to notice any resistance and become curious?
- In this moment, in the field of all possibilities, what is my most empowering choice?
- How does high noticing, visionary, innovation, intuitive, manifesting and clarity relate to curiosity?
- What does curiosity feel like energetically? Notice it: experience that feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.