Anyone who acquires more than the usual amount of knowledge concerning a subject is bound to leave it as his contribution to the knowledge of the world. -Liberty Hyde Bailey
But what is more, if we have succeeded in adding to the basic understanding of our universe and ourselves, we will have made a contribution to the totality of human culture. -Haldan Keffer Hartline
Questions to ask:
- Where am I contributing today?
- What lights-on thought or activity energize my contribution?
- Where can I contribute more effectively?
- How does enthusiasm, celebration, willingness, modeling, empowering and force relate to contributing?
- What does contributing feel like energetically? Notice it: experience that feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.