Coaching is the light side of telling. Coaching creates a field of curiosity with an energy of openness. It’s asking questions to elicit discovery and learning. Telling lacks curiosity, assumes that you always know best and results in stifled energy and lack of creativity.
Questions to ask:
- Where am I being curios and open in my relationships today?
- What questions could I be asking of myself and others?
- Where can me coaching performance be more effective?
- How does dedication, ruthlessness, full participation, collaboration, kindness and compassion relate to coaching?
- What does coaching feel like energetically?
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.