That inner voice has both gentleness and clarity. So to get to authenticity, you really keep going down to the bone, to the honesty, and the inevitability of something. -Meredith Monk
What will become compellingly important is absolute clarity of shared purpose and set of principles of conduct sort of institutional genetic code that every member of the organization understands in a common way, and with deep conviction. -Dee Hock
Questions to ask:
- Where do I have clarity today? Where do want more clarity today?
- What is my clearest vision of the situations I face today?
- Where can I enhance my mental and internal clarity today?
- How does high noticing, curiosity, visionary, innovation, intuitive, and manifesting relate to clarity?
- What does clarity feel like energetically? Notice it: experience that feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.