Alignment is the light side of anarchy. In alignment, all parties see the vision, and in their own unique way, are able to contribute creatively to the bigger picture, creating flow. Alignment is constructive. Anarchy is destructive. Anarchy in a team creates lack of connection and stagnation with its “every man for himself” mentality.
Authenticity is the alignment of head, mouth, heart, and feet – thinking, saying, feeling, and doing the same thing – consistently. This builds trust, and followers love leaders they can trust. -Lance Secretan
To attain inner peace you must actually give your life, not just your possessions. When you at last give your life – bringing into alignment your beliefs and the way you live then, and only then, can you begin to find inner peace. -Peace Pilgrim
Questions to ask:
- Where am I aligned with others on my team or in my family?
- What am I doing to contribute to the flow?
- What can I do to improve alignment with others?
- How does effortlessness, service, chaordic, imaginative and integrity relate to alignment?
- What does alignment feel like energetically? Notice it: experience that feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.