Accountability is the light side of threat. Accountability says that you aware of the organization’s actions, and the results created. You will take responsibility for your thoughts and actions. It is an inner directed, cultural conversation that says the organization will do the right thing. Threat is externally directed and offensive resulting in a lack of trust.
When it comes to privacy and accountability, people always demand the former for themselves and the latter for everyone else. -David Brin
Life is not accountable to us. We are accountable to life. -Denis Waitley
Questions to ask:
- What am I responsible for today? What actions/thoughts will support me?
- Where does accountability show up in my life? My work?
- What can I do to proactively model accountability?
- How does trust, courage, safety, creative, honesty, and values based relate to accountable?
- What does being accountable feel like energetically? Notice it; experience that feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.