Abundance is the light side of scarcity. Abundance is a way of thinking that is focused on getting everything necessary to manifest a vision; knowing that there is always enough. It is a system built upon trust, creativity, and aligned action. It creates a field of attraction and approachability. Scarcity is a way of thinking focused on lack, a belief that there is never enough. It creates limits and a repellant energy that is difficult to approach.
Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.-Wayne Dyer
Expect your every need to be met. Expect the answer to every problem, expect abundance on every level. -Eileen Caddy
Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance. -Epicurus
Questions to ask:
- Where is the abundance in my life and in my work?
- What can I do to acknowledge the abundance in my life every day?
- What abundance am I attracting?
- How does authenticity, gratitude, feedback, acknowledging, excellent and Intention relate to abundant?
- What does abundant feel like energetically? Notice it: experience that feeling.
To learn more about our Clarity words and using them to make a difference in your daily life, click HERE for a schedule of upcoming classes.